This course will expand concepts covered within Algebra II and Trigonometry and further develop students mathematical critical thinking skills. The content covered within this course is as follows:
· Basic Algebra Review of Equations, Parent Function, and Inequalities
· Rectangular Coordinate System and Graphs of Equations
· Types of Functions
· Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
· Solving Polynomial Equations
· Mathematics of Finance
· Trigonometric Functions and Identities
· Polar Equations
La Conner School District
305 N 6th St.
Requested competency code:
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Financial Math/Consumer Math courses are generally not approved toward ABOR math requirements. Please include information about the curriculums relation to algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, etc.
Committee review :