Course titleAlg Honors 1-2
Pre-requisiteA or B in 8th grade Math
This course will cover:
- The relationships between quantaties; linear; and exponential relationships
- use properties and theorems involving congruent figures to deepen and extend their understanding of geometric knowledge
- algebraic and geometric ideas are tied together and student are able to justify these ideas
- experience mathematics as a coherent; useful; and logical subject that makes use of their ability to make sense of problem situaions.
- This course covers all topics in Algebra in more depth and with greater rigor; students will be expected to make additional; more in-depth connections of the material.
School countryUnited States
School / district Address3901 W Linda Vista Blvd
School zip code85742-9566
Requested competency codeMath
Approved competency code
- 4 years of Math